Audience: For candidates who are interested to start their career in penetration testing.
Event Date | April 16th 12:00 PM Eastern (9:00 PM Pakistan)
Pre-requisites: You must have some basic understanding of Windows & Linux. Some networking experience will also help to understand the concepts.
Do you have what it takes to be a penetration tester?
If yes, then this webinar is for you. Skills4cloud is proud to present ‘Understanding Penetration Testing from ground zero’ webinar which explains some basics and a path which leads to a successful penetration tester.
What you will learn in this short webinar
· What is Penetration Testing and why you need it?
· Threat Modelling and its role in Penetration Testing.
· Benefits and disadvantages of Penetration Testing
· Methodologies & types of Penetration Testing
· Penetration Testing vs Vulnerability testing
· When to perform Penetration Testing
· Threat modelling
· Areas of Penetration Testing
· Penetration Testing tools
· Difference between Manual & Automatic Penetration Testing
· Top Certifications of Penetration Testing
· Penetration Testing Limitations
· Legal Issues
· Career Advice
Beginners guide to Cloud Computing
If you are in IT and seeking your career in cloud computing, this webinar is the best place to start learning. You will learn what are the career path and how can you take your career to next level.
Event Date | April 18th 12:00 PM Eastern (9:00 PM Pakistan)
Pre-requisites: You must have some basic understanding of Windows & Linux. Some networking experience will also help to understand the basic concepts. This will also include a demo of Azure Cloud. In this remote session with your laptop you may be able to do some hands on yourself.
What we will cover?
What cloud computing, what is capex and opex and how does it apply for cloud computing, Basic concepts on storage, networking, firewall, network security groups, virtualization, different cloud delivery model, what is identity protection, what is multi-factor auth, azure security and governance etc.